Duffields customer and cheese maker,Fen Farm Dairy launches mail order service November 4, 2019
Fen Farm Dairy near Bungay Suffolk produces its own brand of cheese- Baron Bigod from their own raw milk
It has now teamed up with other artisan cheese producers to provide a mail order service for their cheeses
Please check out below and the links below for more information:-
We are Jonny, Dulcie and team from Fen Farm Dairy in Suffolk. We make our own beautiful Baron Bigod cheese on our farm, from the raw milk of our happy herd.
Our cheesemaking journey has led us to become part of a wonderful community of progressive and passionate small-scale cheesemakers, all over the UK. True artisan cheeses, the beauty of which should be shouted from the rooftops. We are so excited to have teamed up with some of the best of them, to bring you a quarterly subscription. Every 3 months, you will receive our own perfectly ripe Baron Bigod cheese, alongside a carefully chosen selection of guest cheeses, all from small British farmhouse cheesemakers, both fine classics and newcomers.
Here’s what comes in the box:
- Our own Baron Bigod cheese, made here on Fen Farm, perfectly ripe and delicious.
- A seasonal selection of guest cheeses chosen by us, from real British small-scale family farms like ours. Each cheese will have been handmade by a true artisan and will be some of the finest you will find anywhere in the world.
- A minimum of 5 cheeses (around 1kg of cheese per box), all delivered to your (or a friend’s) door every 3 months.
- Guided tasting notes, pairing suggestions and interesting facts about the cheeses and their producers.
- £35 per box (charged once every 3 months)
- Next box dispatched on 17th December 2019 by 24 hr courier, so you should receive it on 18/19 December 2019.
- Your bank account will be charged every 3 months, on or around the day you signed up.
- Easily manage your own subscription and cancel anytime you wish – no questions asked. (link top left of this page)
- Free postage always.