Relief Night Shift/Mill Operator
We are looking for a candidate to provide cover in our feed mill located in Honiton.
This role is a full time (hours to be agreed) and permanent.
The Role & Tasks:
- The role would predominately be working in the mill producing animal feed into bulk and tote bags.
- Operate all machinery to achieve optimal output and optimal quality
- Communicate with management regarding any defects of equipment to ensure safe operations.
- Loading RSF lorries as necessary.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene within your working area
- Provide cover for other team members when requested
- Abide by Health & Safety Rules
- Perform any other tasks as may be delegated from time to time by Mill Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Forklift qualification would be desirable but not essential
Previous experience within a similar role, and knowledge of agriculture/farming would be an advantage.
In Return we offer:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- 30 days holiday per year (inc Bank Holidays)
If you would to be considered for the above role then please send your C.V and salary expectations to:
Closing date for applications is 15th December 2018
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.