Due to increased demand we are looking for a candidate to provide support to our Buying Department at our Yeovil Office.
You will report directly to our Procurement Manager and be responsible for the daily supervision of our Intake & Buying Co-ordinator.
This role is a full time (8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday) permanent role.
The Role & Tasks:
• Supervise daily activities of Intake Co-ordinator.
• Assist Intake Co-ordinator in the scheduling of raw materials & pursing overdue loads.
• Liaising with suppliers/hauliers to ensure timely delivery of raw materials.
• Matching purchase/supplier contracts.
• Assist with daily input admin.
• Manage and reconcile purchase contracts as necessary.
• Producing daily intake raw material schedules.
• Ordering/processing back to back traded products.
• Report any outstanding queries, delivery & product availability issues to the Procurement Manager.
• Responsible for processing invoices.
• Stock reconciliation & analysis.
• Carry out such other duties as may be required from time to time.
• Motivated, excellent communications, enthusiastic.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Excellent written communication & influencing skills.
• Proven ability to build supplier relationships.
• Exceptional telephone manner.
• Attention to detail essential.
• Capable of prioritising workload, working to tight deadlines and delegating as necessary.
Previous experience within a similar role/s and knowledge of agriculture would be an advantage.
In Return we offer:
• Competitive salary dependant on experience.
• Company sick pay scheme.
• 30 days holiday per year (inc Bank Holidays)
If you would to be considered for the above role then please send your C.V to:
Tanya Warren – Tanya@duffields.co.uk
Closing date for applications is 27th January 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.