Customer Service Administrator
Customer Services Administrator.
WL Duffield & Sons Ltd is a family owned animal feed manufacturing business with 4 sites operating throughout the UK.
We are looking for a candidate to join our Customer Services Team at our Head Office located at our Saxlingham site, reporting into our Group Transport Manager.
This role is a full time (Monday to Friday) hours of work 8.30am to 5pm.
The Role & Tasks:
- Receive customer orders by telephone, e mail, fax and internal memos
- Record all orders on standard order form and accurately enter onto computer system,
- Liaise with customers and/or their vet to obtain new prescriptions as necessary
- Process animal prescriptions through computer system
- Execute all day-to-day activities with the guidelines provided by the Company’s codes of practice
- Assist with Weighbridge Raw Material intake duties i.e. – booking in, weighing, sampling and testing incoming product and liaise with the Buying Dept with any claim
- Assist with dispatching outgoing loads and general weighbridge duties such as filing
- Carry out such other duties as may be required from time to time
- Previous customer service experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload & multi-task
Previous experience within a similar role, and knowledge of agriculture/farming would be an advantage.
In Return we offer:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Company sick pay scheme.
- 30 days holiday per year (inc Bank Holidays)
If you would to be considered for the above role then please send your C.V and salary expectations to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 27th August 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.